Sunday, May 15, 2011

gloomy sunday & estuDIANTRE$

"This next song.... was sung by Billie Holiday... called Glommy Sunday, uh when she recorded on the radio there was a a...protest from the record company because it was umm... it was too pessimistic...and depressing... therefore they had changed the ending to make it more... optimistic.. and hopeful... and at that moment was born the first pop music (laughter and applause). I don´t do it that way of course..."




"the mystical and ´other-wordly´nature of idealist notions becomes apparent when we ask the simple questions (...) Can the origins of ideas be explained without reference to the real world? (...) marx´s theory of alienation". Outlines of Marxist Philosophy.


it's been said that we should hide
h
i
d
e
the context
h
   i
     d
        e
           i
             t
 
from iu.                                                                       we are putting you where you don't want to be,
but you honey...
you also are there in first place cuz we don´t like to use underpants
but you honey
you also are there in first place
  in first first place.


estuDIANTRE$. flores_salmeron_shade. única presentación. UNAN-Managua. 19 de mayo. 5 pm. Entrada libre.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"You made me confess the fears that I have. But I will tell you also what I do not fear. I do not fear to be alone or to be spurned for another or to leave whatever I have to leave. And I am not afraid to make a mistake, even a great mistake, a lifelong mistake and perhaps as long as eternity too"...